Forwarding calls on an iPhone is a useful feature that helps you stay connected to important contacts when you can’t answer your phone. This tutorial will provide step-by-step instructions for forwarding incoming calls to another number using the iPhone’s Call Forwarding feature. With this guide, you’ll be able to configure call forwarding easily and redirect calls to another phone quickly. Let’s get started!
- Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Select “Phone” from the list of options.
- Tap on “Call Forwarding” in the list of Phone settings.
- Toggle the “Call Forwarding” switch to the “on” position.
- Enter the phone number you want calls forwarded to in the provided field and tap “Done” on the keyboard to save your changes.
- You will now see a checkmark next to the call forwarding setting, confirming that call forwarding has been enabled.
- To disable call forwarding, go back to the “Call Forwarding” setting in your iPhone’s Phone settings and toggle it to the “off” position. However, we’re going to tell much of that, so stick with us till the end
What Are Major Phone Carriers?
Major phone carriers, such as AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint, provide mobile services. Each carrier has different methods for setting up call forwarding on the iPhone. Depending on your carrier, you may need to use a combination of voice commands or access their online settings to forward incoming calls.
How To Forward Calls On An iPhone Via [Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, And Other CDMA Carriers]
To forward calls on Verizon, sprint, and other CDMA carriers, you must follow the steps below.
- Open the “Phone” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Keypad” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter *72 into the keypad and tap on the “Call” button to dial this code. This will activate call forwarding for all incoming calls.
- You will be prompted to enter the phone number you want all calls forwarded. Enter this number and tap “Call” again to activate call forwarding with your chosen destination number.
- To disable call forwarding, simply dial *73 on the keypad and press “Call” again. This will deactivate call forwarding on your device.
If you want to take calls when you can’t answer them, then the Call Forwarding feature of the iPhone is a great tool. Following the steps outlined in this guide will help you set up call forwarding quickly and easily so that you never miss another important call. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get started!
The Call Forward Feature Doesn’t Work On My iPhone – What Should I Do?
If the Call Forwarding feature isn’t working on your iPhone, the first step is to check that it’s been enabled correctly. However, if you’ve followed the steps outlined in this guide, and it still doesn’t work, try restarting your device. If that doesn’t fix the issue, contact your phone carrier as they may need to make some system adjustments. They’ll be able to help you get the feature up and running quickly.
How Can You Forward Unanswered Calls OnYour iPhone?
If you want to forward unanswered calls on your iPhone, you can enable the “No Answer Forward” setting. To enable this feature, open the “Phone” app and go to “Settings > Call Forwarding > No Answer Forward. Then, enter a phone number to which all unanswered calls will be forwarded and save your changes. This feature will ensure that any calls that aren’t answered will be sent to the designated number.
SetUp Conditional Call Forwarding On Your iPhone
You can set up conditional call forwarding on your iPhone using the “Conditional Call Forwarding” setting. To enable this feature, open the “Phone” app and go to “Settings > Call Forwarding > Conditional Call Forwarding. Then, enter a phone number to which calls will be forwarded depending on certain conditions. You can set up conditions such as when you are busy, or there is no answer. Once you’ve entered the number and saved your changes, your calls will be forwarded according to these conditions.
Can You Forward Incoming Calls ToMultiple Numbers On Your iPhone?
Yes, it is possible to forward incoming calls to multiple numbers on your iPhone. You can use the “Multiple Call Forwarding” setting to do this. To enable this feature, open the “Phone” app and go to “Settings > Call Forwarding > Multiple Call Forwarding. Then, enter the numbers to which you want all incoming calls forwarded and save your changes. This feature will ensure that all incoming calls are sent to the designated numbers simultaneously.
Why Won’t My iPhone Call Forwarding Turn Off?
If your iPhone Call Forwarding isn’t turning off, it may be for several reasons. The first step is to check that you’re entering the correct code when disabling the feature. If you’ve entered *73 as instructed, try restarting your device and see if that fixes the issue. If not, contact your phone carrier, as they may need to adjust their systems. They’ll be able to help you get the feature up and running quickly.
How To Automatically Forward Text Messages On iPhone?
If you want to forward text messages on your iPhone automatically, you can do this using the “Text Message Forwarding” setting. To enable this feature, open the “Settings” app and go to “Messages > Text Message Forwarding. Then enter a phone number or email address to which all your incoming text messages will be forwarded. Once you’ve saved your changes, any text messages you receive will automatically be sent to the designated number or email address.
Call forwarding can be useful for ensuring you never miss an important call. It’s easy to set up on the iPhone, and with a few simple steps, you can start forwarding your calls immediately. Various settings such as “No Answer Forward” and “Multiple Call Forwarding” allow you to customize how your incoming calls are handled. If you have any issues setting up or disabling call forwarding, contact your phone carrier, who can help. With these tips in mind, setting up and managing call forwarding on your iPhone should be a breeze!